Penny Unkraut Hendy
I’ve lived in northern Kentucky all my life, born and raised. There’s nowhere else I’d like to call home. The hospitable community, tight-knit school rivalries, the pungent smell of the Ohio river, southern style home
- A graduate of Northern Kentucky University.
- A graduate of the Salmon P. Chase College of Law in Northern Kentucky.
Licensed to practice law in the Commonwealth of Kentucky, State of Ohio and Federal Courts.
- Member of the Northern Kentucky Bar Association.
- Member of the Kentucky Bar Association.
- Treasurer of the Kentucky Justice Association.
- State delegate for the American Association for Justice.
- Former Chair of the Women Lawyers Section of the Northern Kentucky Bar Association.
- Student member of the Potter Stewart Inn of Court.
- Master of Salmon P. Chase American Inn of Court.
Executivecommittee and chair of the outreach program for the Salmon P. Chase American Inn of Court.
- Actively volunteers pro bono legal services for a variety of causes, including participating in Stand Down, an event for the homeless.
- Participant in the Northern Kentucky Bar Associations as speaker in trial skills seminars.
- Served as Judge for Moot Court Competition, Chase Law School.