Timothy J. Byland
Tim practices in the areas of personal injury litigation, workers’ compensation, social security disability, probate and general estate/wills planning.
Tim grew up in Northern Kentucky and continues to live in Northern Kentucky with his wife, Laura and son, Parker.
- Tim graduated from Northern Kentucky University (cum laude, B.S.) in 1998.
- Juris Doctor from Salmon P. Chase College of Law in 2003.
Throughout his career, Tim has successfully represented many individuals and their families in personal injury and workers’ compensation claims. He also continues to have a robust Social Security Disability practice representing many disabled individuals of all ages with various disabling conditions.
- Federal Eastern District Court of Kentucky.
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Ohio Bar Association
- Northern Kentucky Bar Association
- Cincinnati Bar Association
- CBA’s Social Security Section Committee
- Board of Governor for the Chase College of Law Alumni Association.
- Kentucky Justice Association