Sarah N. Emery
Sarah is an attorney that practices in Ohio & Kentucky for the law office of Schachter, Hendy & Johnson, P.S.C. She practices in the areas of personal injury, medical malpractice and products liability litigation.
When she’s not working for her clients or spending time with her family and friends, Sarah enjoys reading, hiking, fishing, and cooking.
- Ball State University (B.A., Political Science, 2007, magna cum laude, Phi Sigma Tau Honor Society Graduate);
- Northern Kentucky University, Salmon P. Chase College of Law (J.D., 2011, summa cum laude).
- Essure Products Cases, JCCP 4887
- Testosterone Therapy Product Liability Litigation, MDL 2545: Discovery Committee Member
- Xarelto (Rivaroxaban) Products LiabilityLitigationMDL 2592
- Intra-articular Pain Pump Litigation
- Pradaxa (Dibigatran Etexilate) Products Liability Litigation, MDL 2385
- Skechers Toning Shoe Products Liability Litigation, MDL 2308: e-Discovery Liaison
- American Association for Justice, Member
- Kentucky Bar Association, Attorneys’ Advertising Commission, July 2015 – June 2018
- Kentucky Justice Association, Member
- Kentucky Justice Association, Board of Governors, 2013 – Present
- Kentucky Justice Association, District Vice President, 2018.
- Indiana Trial Lawyers Association, Member
Licensed to Practice Law in Kentucky, Ohio and numerous Federal Courts.
- State of Kentucky, 2011
- State of Indiana, 2012
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Kentucky, 2011
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Kentucky, 2011
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Ohio, 2011
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Indiana, 2012
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Indiana, 2012
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois, 2014