Sarah is an associate with Schachter, Hendy & Johnson, P.S.C. She practices in the areas of personal injury, medical malpractice and products liability litigation. Sarah is a member of various professional bar associations, including the Kentucky Bar Association and Indiana State Bar Association. She graduated summa cum laude from Salmon P. Chase College of Law.
When not working for her clients or spending time with her family and friends, Sarah enjoys reading, hiking, fishing, and cooking.
- Ball State University (B.A., Political Science, 2007, magna cum laude, Phi Sigma Tau Honor Society Graduate);
- Northern Kentucky University, Salmon P. Chase College of Law (J.D., 2011, summa cum laude).
- State of Kentucky, 2011
- State of Indiana, 2012
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Kentucky, 2011
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Kentucky, 2011
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Ohio, 2011
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Indiana, 2012
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Indiana, 2012
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois, 2014
Professional Associations and Service:
- American Association for Justice, Member
- Kentucky Bar Association, Attorneys' Advertising Commission, July 2015 - June 2018
- Kentucky Justice Association, Member
- Kentucky Justice Association, Board of Governors, 2013 - Present
- Indiana Trial Lawyers Association, Member
Mass Tort Experience:
- Intra-articular Pain Pump Litigation
- In re: Pradaxa (Dibigatran Etexilate) Products Liability Litigation, MDL 2385
- In re: Skechers Toning Shoe Products Liability Litigation, MDL 2308: e-Discovery Liaison
- In re: Testosterone Therapy Product Liability Litigation, MDL 2545: Discovery Committee Member
- In re: Xarelto (Rivaroxaban) Products LiabilityLitigation, MDL 2592